Through a digital survey, we reached out to companies cumulating an annual turnover of +20 bln €, most of which with international/ global reach, employing more than 2 mil. people only in Romania.
Our interlocutors in developing this survey were the senior leaders at the top of organizations active in sectors such as IT&C, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Financial Services, Telecom, Manufacturing, Wholesale & Retail, Consultancy, Energy, Supply Chain & Logistics, Automotive, Agriculture, Media and Waste Management Services.
The result is that we obtained a highly valuable outcome of insights, coming straight from the top of these organizations, which we hope will be a great instrument for all business leaders in assessing their growth plans for 2022.
What did we find out straight from our C-level interlocutors?
- Finding & maintaining/ motivating the right talent is directly related with business Performance.
- Having the right mindset is key in any business endeavour.
- Digital & Tech, Customer Experience, Efficiency & Optimization will continue to hold leading positions in senior managers` agendas.
- When measuring business performance, employees retention & customer loyalty gain more and more relevance.
- Character values, energy & drive will remain key in assessing senior managers` performance.
- Safety, corporate wellbeing & team cohesion will make the difference between performing and non-performing organizations in the next period.
- Learning needs to be measured & put into practice, to achieve progress.